Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Friends

Fishing on P-day, caught a Bass :)
Did all of you know that you are my friends? I wasn't sure, so I wanted to make sure ya'll knew. I know I don't know everyone super well but that's ok because you're still my friends. Friends to me have always meant support, help, lift, inspiration, protection and love. But, I suppose that really everything that I listed comes from love? All you really need is love. Do we love our friends? I do.  I love all ya'll!  Maybe I love some more than others but that's just because I know some better. 

Friends are really important because you have to have love in your life. If you don't then it just ain't gonna work out too well. So, let's make sure we love our friends, all of them. It doesn't mean you have to take cookies over but I do hope that everyone knows that if they needed some advice or an ear to listen, that I would love to. And I'm hopeful that everyone could say that to me and to one another. As a missionary, that's what we do every day. We listen. We support. We Love. I would challenge everyone to keep each other in mind a little more this week and hopefully build on becoming everyone's friend. Thank you everyone for your support. 

Love, Your friend
Elder Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment