Monday, June 15, 2015

Hey Ya'll



Hallo! 

This is Elder Irvine. So I am now serving right next to downtown Boise but not in it. I can honestly say that there are some strange people in BOISE, but most of Idaho is cool :) I love my new area it is so much fun to meet new people and have new experiences. 

I want to encourage everyone to read Exodus 31 : 13. It talks about what the Sabbath day is and what the Lord wants it to be. Sabbath is so important. Inspiring and spiritually rejuvenating, the Sabbath day is essential for Christians to keep the spiritual power they need in order to combat each and every week against the temptations and negative influences we face that attempt to draw us away from the Savior.

 Brothers and Sisters, make time for the Sabbath. Now sometimes there are responsibilities that some of us hold which is understandable. However, I promise that when the time is made to dedicate yourself as much as you can to keeping the reverence of the Sabbath day each and every week, the Lord will ensure the blessings of Heaven to you and your family. I don't know any worldly or temporal pleasure or thing that is greater or more joyful than bringing  the promised blessings of Heaven in this life and in the life to come. That is my testimony of the Sabbath day. I encourage you all to gain the same testimony if you haven't already and then increase your testimony and become immovable and always abounding in good works as it says in Mosiah 5: 15. Yall should read that scripture too, out of the Book of Mormon. 

My message in sticks!
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Elder Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment