Monday, March 30, 2015

Hey Ya'll

So this week on the 28th, a 19 year old young man joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was awesome! I just cant even explain the greatness of missionary work. Even when people yell at us or shew us away with their hand and we walk off, it's still awesome! 

This is Brandon who just got baptized!  He's an awesome young
man who wants to serve a mission.

I thought that today I could share a fun experience. We were doing service for a member who has not been to church for a while and she is super nice. Well we were using some tools out of the garage and the door was half way open. I thought I could walk under it without ducking...... Well, I go to walk under the garage door and I punch the door with my face. The garage door won... It was pretty funny. I was laughing and like groaning from pain at the same time but it was great! Any ways, after we served there for a couple of hours like 10 to 2, we then went to another member's house and served for a few more hours :) It was really fun. 

It's good to be a missionary!


There is a scripture in the Book of Mormon in Mosiah 2 : 17 that talks about how when you are "in the service of your fellow being you are only in the service of your God." It is such a joy to see people light up at work done for them :) I would encourage all of you to do service for someone this week. Big or small, someone you know or someone you don't just do some service and feel the goodness of Christ from loving your fellow being. 


Sincerely, Elder Irvine 

No comments:

Post a Comment