Monday, March 9, 2015

Still Loving It!

Sorry I didnt send out a group email last week.  It was super busy!  We have baptisms coming up this month; on the 19th and on the 28th. Im so excited!!! I hope everyone is doing great! 



My Zone

Sadly my trainer got transferred today. So Im having to take over the area and I am half way through training but it's all good.  Me and my new companion are gonna rock this area! I can't wait.  It's gonna be super fun! I am honestly running low on time already! I will do better next week I promise. haha  These last two weeks have just been super busy but thats a good thing! My first transfer has gone by so fast I cannot believe it! The time is just going by faster and faster. I cant believe it! I love this work. To see people change their lives and just become such happier and lighter people is amazing. I have never seen such a fruitful gospel. It is amazing! 


I teach EVERYONE the gospel :)


I would like everyone to check out this scripture when ya'll can!  2 Nephi 25: 26  "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies  that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."  It's very amazing in telling what the purpose of the Gospel is, what it speaks of and how it can help everyone.  


Don't think I've forgotten where I come from!
Love Yall! 
Elder Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment