Monday, March 16, 2015

My First Baptism Scheduled

So we have a baptism planned this week for Thursday.  I cannot wait!  Its gonna be so great!  I am loving the mission so so much! The 14th was my 2 month mark! AHHH! It's going by so fast! Its super fun!

This is my district
We are so busy every day, running from one place to the next. It is so cool to not only talk to those who are investigating the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but to talk to the members and families in the ward where I serve in. It is so amazing to see families just become happier and feel the spirit increase in their home as we share a message with them or serve them. I love them so much. 


This is me after I cooked Randazzo one night. 
My roommates loved it and me for making it. haha It was really good

One little girl I've met is about 10 years old and is named Taylor. We had to stop by their house to ask them a question one day and when she saw me at the door she yelled, "ELDER IRVINE!" and leaped from her door step and gave me a big hug before I could even react. haha It was adorable. How sweet it is to bring joy and smiles into a family and their children's lives. That is a testimony to me of a GOOD WORK.

I love yall and hope everyone is doing great! 
Elder Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment